Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snowboarding

So, it has been a while since we have written on here and a lot has happened. We have been so busy with the boys basketball team that we have not had a lot of free time to post things. So, i'm going to post a bunch of pictures with not a lot of words so that you can get caught up with our lives so far.

First, over Christmas break we got the chance to go snowboarding twice at two different resorts, one called Phoenix Park and the other called Hyundai Sungwoo Resort. It was my first time EVER snowboarding so it was a little rough for me. I got banged and bruised up a bit but Russ was a good teacher and I finally got the hang of it and could enjoy it as well. Now I can't wait to go again sometime! So, here are some pics of it!!






Here is a short video of me once I got the hang of it at the end of the first day. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess and Russ! We love you guys and miss you alot. We sure do appreciate these blogs you keep us posted with! Talk about alot of rice,wow!! The twins in the Christmas program were sweet. Good job snowboarding Jess it looked like fun. Keep on keeping on for the Lord you two are truly blest!!!

    ReplyDelete