Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jess's New Hobby

While Russell is busy doing other things (such as video games, lesson plans, mens' group, etc.) I have taken to a new hobby, making jewelry. I just recently started doing it so right now I have only been making earrings. Sooner or later I hope to start making other things as well, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. I just wanted to show you some of the earrings I have made so far. Let me know what you think! 


I made this purple pair for our Elementary Principal and decided to make a pair for myself as well. 
I did not make the intricate metal part. I just bought it and connected it to the hook. 
These pink ones and the green ones below are gifts for some fellow teachers. 

This was the first pair of earrings I made. They are made of pink shell. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess I really like your jewelry your making. You are doing and really good job at it.I Love and Miss You!!!!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete