Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homesick Pie

So, Russ was at the school doing extra work all morning and I got a little homesick. I talked to my mom, sister, niece, and brother on skype and started to miss my family and friends a lot. In order to keep myself busy and do a little something for my hubby while he was gone, I decided I would make him a surprise apple pie. This is the first time I have EVER made an apple pie by myself, so I am pretty proud. So, without further ado here it is....


Not only does it look good, but it tasted delicious too! YAY me!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jess! It looks beautiful...and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go! funny how home food does help with things like that.

    i am no good at keeping up with blogs, but it's so fun to see what you guys are up to! congrats with that baby bump!

    love you guys,
    c

    ReplyDelete