Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Elizabeth, Sumin, and Jamie


Three students that Jess and I have both had the honor of teaching are Elizabeth, Sumin, and Jamie. After learning about evangelism in both chapel and Bible class, Jess asked her class if they had anyone they would like her to pray for because they didn't yet know Christ. Here was the response:
(Above) "Dear Mrs. Phillips,
Hello~ My grandfather was a Christian but know he doesn't trully believe in God. I'm going to help him and I need too. Can you pray for my grandfather? If you can, can you pray for my grandfather trully believing in God.
THANK-YOU :)
from your student, Elizabeth Ha
P.S. My family is praying for our grandfather and helping our grandfather believe in God too!"
(Above) My grandfather doesn't believe in God. I tried many times but he still doesn't believe in God.
-Jamie-"
"My dad doesn't believe in God and my aunt believe everything.
-Sumin-"
"Please Pray for them."

Our kids really care for their families. They really care for the unbelieving world. Please pray along with us and them for their parents, grandparents, and communities that are living in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment