Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Visit to the Diary - Intro

The other day, I was in my parents' attic looking through some boxes for my books that have been in storage while we were in Korea.  When I found them, I also found a journal that I had been keeping 7 years ago while I was in a Discipleship Training School with YWAM Nashville.  It was my first missions experience, and really my first experience of taking ownership of my faith.

I really hate journaling.  It's probably why our blog only gets updated every so often (that will change when we get to the PI!)  It's also the reason that the journal I kept in YWAM only had 8 entries, and all of them were in the first month of the school.

Well, as intimate and personal as they are, I've decided to share them with you.  Not because they're great or funny but because I believe that God will be glorified through it.  I think it's great to be able to look back and see the seeds of God's calling on my life from that early stage.  I hope you enjoy them. :)

1 comment: