Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Visit to the Diary - Part 2

*Things in [brackets] aren't really in the entry, they're just to give understanding.

"January 8, 2003,

When I look around at this place while worshipping, I see people shouting out to the Lord.  Every time, I think to myself, "I WANT THAT FIRE!!"  I want to be open.  I also read constantly about how people's faith brings them the Lord's riches.  I found this verse:

MATTHEW 9:20-22: ...a woman who had been subject to bleeding for 12 years came up behind (Jesus) and touched the edge of his cloak.  She said to herself, "If only I touch his cloak, I will be healed."  Jesus turned and saw her... he said, "your faith has healed you."  And the woman was healed from that moment.

Powerful stuff.  I wish I had that kind of faith.  Child-like faith indeed.  I am getting there though.  As I learn to hear God's voice, I listen for His call for me.  I cannot wait for the moment I know what He wants for me.  Hopefully, my faith is strong enough to drop it all and pursue God's plan."




God had been preparing me for this life.  It's really neat to be able to see it unfold in retrospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment