Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Reviews

Ladies and Gents,
   Thanks for reading our blog.  Thanks for taking the time to get to know us and for being interested in our lives.  I just want you to know that starting now, from time to time, I'm going to post some book reviews.  See, we found this really cool thing called Booksneeze that sends us a free copy of a book, and then I read it and write a short 200 word review for them (then we get to keep the book).  It's a cool deal, and they're not looking for fluffed reviews, but objectivity- so all of what I write in them is my own opinion, not pressure to write a great review.  Just so you know, I'll post the words "Book Review" in my title with the title of the book and the author's name, just in case you don't feel like reading a book review, then you can just skip it if you want to.   Again, thanks for reading.  - Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment