Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Visit to the Diary - Part 6

"Wed. Jan. 15, 2003

Satan was tempting me with sleep in class today.  I fought it hard, but it still managed to steal my train of thought every once in a while.  I did manage to lean something very important!
[LUKE 12:48: "...from everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."]
-In application to life:
   The more knowledge I am given about God and His will for me, the more I am responsible to obey it.  And the more I learn about how to be more like Christ, the more I am responsible to BE like Christ.  Also when I learn new things, the way I think about things changes.  My point of reference is different with my variance of "light" that God has shed on me.  I never had really thought about that before.  All these revelations are coming at me so fast.  It's amazing!  God speaks so well through our speakers!

P.S. This side of the journal is hard to write on because of the little spiraly metal thinger- that's why your writing is messy.  Hey, I just talked to my future self- weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment